Here is a (growing) list of 2012 election victories for liberty. Please check back for updates!
- Marijuana is legal for adults in the states of Colorado and Washington.
- Medical Marijuana is now legal in the state Massachusetts.
- California revises it’s three-strike law.
- Alabama amends its state constitution to ban mandatory health care.
- Wyoming amends its state constitution to place the individual as sovereign and above the state when it comes to making their own health care decisions.
- Idaho, Kentucky, Nebraska, Wyoming, make fishing, hunting and trapping a constitutional right.
- Justin Amash retains 3rd District seat in U.S. House.
- Democrats Fail to unseat Mark Warden. Free State Project vindicated.
- Maine and Washington now allow same sex marriage.
Here is another perspective on wins for the liberty movement.
More state level election victories to be added soon.
If you know of liberty movement victories not included in this list please leave them in the comments section below.