The New York Times recently published an opinion article by Ekow N. Yankah titled “Can My Children Be Friends With White People?” which featured a level of racism that would make the average Ku Klux Klan member blush. Stefan Molyneux breaks down the article and offers a word on this onslaught of recent anti-white mainstream media propaganda.
So Hot Right Now:
- License to Work: How Government & Occupational Licensing Destroy the Economy
- 22 Year Old With Down Syndrome Beaten By The Police For “Bulge In Pants” That Was His Colostomy Bag
- Gun Control Is Genocide: The True History of Gun Confiscation And Why We Need The 2nd Amendment
- AIPAC Seeks To Destroy Free Speech, Wants To Outlaw Right To Boycott Israel With Up To 20 Years In Prison
- Is Silicon Valley Building the Infrastructure for a Police State?
- Bitcoin vs. Political Power: The Cryptocurrency Revolution – Stefan Molyneux at TNW Conference
- Why Do Blacks Hate White People?
- Edward Bernays: Master of Propaganda, Traitor To America